The House of Water visitor center was built in connection with the conversion and renovation of our Rote Hohl water works in 2007. Inside this award-winning structure, visitors can find out where Kaiserslautern gets its drinking water, how we check water quality, and a wealth of other important facts about water – the elixir of life. Plus, the House has rooms for seminars, exhibitions, and events of all kinds.
- Experiential tours of the water works are offered for interested groups. Optional pure and raw water tasting.
- Exhibitions, presentations, trade fairs
- Expert talks, university lectures, company forums
- For seminars, workshops and other events
- A bright, vibrant atmosphere connected with undisturbed nature in the midst of the Palatinate Forest.
- Modern architecture and plenty of conference room space on two levels.
- 40 parking spaces on-site; optional SWK shuttle bus service.
- Located right near Kaiserslautern Technical University (TU KL) Reachable on SWK bus line 106, exiting at the stop “Rote Hohl.”
- Media terminal with microphones, video project, and internet connection (LAN).
- Maximum seating capacity of 70.
- School children of all grade levels (and kindergarten)
- College students
- Companies, associations, colleges/universities, institutes, educational organizations, clubs, and non-profits