SWK supplies water and electricity to your construction project

Would you like to apply for temporary electricity for a construction project? There are some things you need to be aware of. First, the builder or the construction company must provide a building-site distribution board with meter mounting board. Next, we will install an electricity meter. 

A licensed electrician will sign the application for the building-site distribution board. He will carefully examine the distribution board and check it for function and safety. The connecting cable on the distribution board should not be longer than 30 meters.


Applications for electricity and water construction supply.

Your applications for electricity and water for construction purposes are available from

Customer Service
Brandenburger Straße 2
67663 Kaiserslautern

We can also mail you the application.

Electricity and water for construction

How to contact us

Our locations

Call us!

  • SWK Customer Service Center
    Mon. - Fri. from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
    Please call (0631) 8001-1200
  • SWK CityServiceCenter
    Mon. - Wed. from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
    Thu. from 8:30 am until 6:00 pm
    Fri. from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
    Please call (0631) 8001-1200
  • Energy Consulting Center
    Appointments outside are possible
    Please call (0631) 8001-1602

Write to us!

Service disruption reports

Notify us of disruptions in your power, gas, water or district heating supply.
Around the clock - throughout the year.

  • Emergency service:
    Disruption: (0631) 8001-4444
    Emergency service: (0800) 8958958 (toll-free)
  • Smell of gas:
    Disruption: (0631) 8001-2222
    Emergency service: (0800) 8456789 (toll-free)