Whether you’re a private customer or a business customer: if you want to sell, rent, or lease your property, you always need an energy certificate. This is regulated by the German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV), which went into effect on May, 1 2014.
The good news is that you can get your certificate from us. Your certificate will be issued by qualified energy consultants who are specialized in all residential and non-residential real estate.
You not only receive your energy certificate, our consultants also provide you with modernization tips to help you reduce energy consumption in your building significantly.
Do you want to access your consumption data but you are not planning to sell, rent, or lease your property? That’s no problem. You can simply download the application you need right here. If your building has fewer than three residential units, please fill out a letter of consent and submit it along with the application for consumption data. Thank you!
All roads lead to us: You can send your application by mail or deliver it to our Energy Center in person. And of course you can also submit your form from the comfort of your home using our online contact form.
- Download document
- Fill out the document
- Print, sign, scan
|Building energy certificate for SWK customers|
|without data collection||57.98 €||69.00 € (including VAT)|
|with data collection||72.27 €||86.00 € (including VAT)|
|Building energy certificate for non-SWK customers|
|without data collection||66.39 €||79.00 € (including VAT)|
|with data collection||80.67 €||96.00 € (including VAT)|
Not many people know this, but there is not just one, there are two different types of energy certificates.
- There is the demand certificate, which is issued based on the calculated energy demand,
- and there is the usage certificate, which is based on measured consumption.
The demand certificate is only required for residential buildings with up to four units that were built before 1978. All other properties can be covered by the usage certificate. Both types of certificates are valid for ten years.
- intending to sell, rent, or lease their properties are required to obtain an energy certificate.
- The demand certificate is only required for residential buildings with up to four units that were built before 1978.
- Type of energy certificate (demand or usage certificate)
- Final energy demand or usage for the building
- Primary energy source for heating
- Building construction year
- The efficiency rating listed in the energy certificate (if available)
Source: Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (dena), last updated 11/2013